We have updated the Shadowverse Portal to reflect content added in the March 30 update.
1. Into the Looking Glass's cost will be decreased from 2 to 1 and its effect will be changed.
Draw a card.
Change all cards in your hand and in play that cost 7 play points or less into Neutral cards.
Select a Neutral follower in your hand and put a copy of it into your hand.
Change all allied followers in play into Neutral followers.
2. Minthe of the Underworld's cost will be decreased from 4 to 3.
Its attack and defense will be decreased from 3/4 (evolved: 5/6) to 2/2 (evolved: 4/4).
And its effect will be changed.
Fanfare: Allied Necromancy effects cost 0 shadows until this follower leaves play.
When this follower comes into play, gain 20 shadows.
When this follower leaves play, lose 20 shadows. (Transformation doesn't count as leaving play.)
Whenever you perform Necromancy, gain X shadows. X equals the Necromancy cost.
3. Jormungand's cost will be decreased from 6 to 5 and its effect will be changed.
Last Words: Give your leader the following effect - Whenever your leader takes damage during your turn, deal 1 damage to all enemies. (This effect lasts for the rest of the match.)
Last Words: Give your leader the following effect - When your leader takes damage for the first time on each of your turns, deal 3 damage to all enemies. (This effect is not stackable and lasts for the rest of the match.)
4. Blazing Lion Admiral's cost will be decreased from 8 to 7 and its defense will be decreased from 4 (evolved: 6) to 5 (evolved: 7).
5. Vile Violet Dragon's cost will be decreased from 6 to 5.
That's all for this time. We hope you continue enjoying Shadowverse!